• The Adobe CQ5 Web Content Management Developer will play a vital role in the development, design, testing and deployment WCM solutions and next generation web content management systems (WCMS). You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art WCMS systems and solutions.
• Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
• Develop CQ5 templates and workflows leveraging current CQ5 software releases using JPS/.ASPX; CQ5 Components/widgets, J2EE skill set.
• Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
Required Skill Set
• Experience implementing Adobe CQ5 or similar web content management system
• Design, develop and support WCM components, integrations and applications
• Experience with Java development
• Experience with XSLT and XML
• Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
• Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
• Minimum of 1 years of experience working with content technologies
• Minimum of 3 years of Java programming experience
• Experience working with geographically separate project teams
• Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
• Experience with secure coding practices
• Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
• Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
• Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
• Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat
• Exposure to open-source technologies
• Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
• Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
The Goal,Inc. - 14 months ago