Immediate contract opportunity for Adobe InDesign Programmer / Designer with Direct Government Client in New York, NY
Trigyn's Direct Government Client has a contract assignment for a Adobe InDesign Programmer/Designer in New York, NY.
The consultant will provide technical system design, and graphic skills to expand the existing client system and to automate the production of a daily PDF that can be placed for public viewing on the Internet as well as be used to create a hardcopy of the newspaper. The selected consultant will concentrate on the generation of the PDF utilizing the Adobe Suite and Adobe InDesign. The consultant will also be responsible for making changes to the current InDesign template used to create the daily paper and other supplements.
Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered.
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Be able to layout the basic sections of a newspaper
- Possess advanced Adobe InDesign software skills and the ability to work with XML for PDF creation
- Be able to work independently on the day-to-day aspects of the job
- Function in a fast-paced changing environment
- Work flexible hours
- Effectively communicate ideas and graphic requirements to staff, management, technology support groups and business units
- Proactively seek guidance from team members, peers and other support areas
- Complete assignments within an accepted and agreed upon schedule while satisfying technical and operational performance requirements.
- Strong background and experience with InDesign and other Adobe products including Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with web technologies including html, tagged-html, xml
Trigyn provides its employees with the following benefits:
- Experience in newspaper design and production would be extremely helpful.
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance through CIGNA (Contribution Required)
- Dental Insurance through Aetna (Optional Benefit)
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity with Company Match
- TransitChek ® Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (Salary Option)
- Paid Holidays (Salary Option)
About Trigyn : Trigyn is an IT services company with over 900 resources deployed. Trigyn has been in business for over 25 years and is an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 certified company.
Monster - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard