The Advance/Marketing Communication Specialist will report to the Director of Enrollment Communications. This position will support the enrollment communications department. He/she will act as a project manager and manage enrollment communication tactics for University and college-based efforts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal departments and colleges to produce marketing materials.
- Serve as the main contact, liaison and project manager for recruitment communication initiatives with a focus on graduate markets.
- Proofread and edit enrollment communications collateral.
- Coordinate projects with outside and/or internal vendors; such as: copywriters, graphic designers, photographers and printers.
- Develop, produce, proofread/edit, deliver and manage the deadline of each project.
- Supervise 1 Assistant Director and oversee proper project management of his/her assigned graduate enrollment marketing initiatives.
- Manage ad hoc enrollment communication projects from inception to completion, including the production of recruitment publications (brochures, direct mail and other marketing collateral).
- Research, develop and execute marketing communication strategies and tactics.
- Support director with DePaul graphic standards compliance.
- Serve as brand steward for the University to ensure recruitment materials are brand compliant.
- Supervise, coach, and mentor 1 Assistant Director and oversee his/her assigned projects daily.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a highly respected consumer product or services firm or non-profit organization.
- Experience in marketing communications management, direct response, print and electronic production and project management.
- Previous client service experience.
- Knowledge of PhotoShop, QuarkXPress, and InDesign and/or similar graphic design programs.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of marketing principles.
- Familiarity with local creative, print and direct marketing resources.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, organizational and project management skills.
- Strong written, verbal and proofreading/editing skills.
- Accountable for his/her work.
- Highly proactive, detail-oriented, analytical and resourceful.
- Team player with a cooperative spirit and a sense of humor.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines, multi-task and work independently on projects from inception to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in marketing or communications.
Salary & Benefits:
DePaul offers comprehensive and competitive pay and benefits to attract and retain talent to further the University's mission.
DePaul University - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard