• Registered nurse license in Pennsylvania.
• Licensure for advanced practice role (CNS, NP, CNM) in Pennsylvania.
• National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner, Certified Nurse Midwife or Clinical Nurse Specialist in area of education/subspecialty.
• Master’s degree from an NLNAC and/or CCNE accredited nursing program.
• At least two years of experience as an Advanced Practice Nurse.
• Ability to work in a team setting with multiple responsibilities.
• Ability to use computer and electronic medical records effectively.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
The Advanced Practice Nurse Team Leader serves as a conduit between the Advanced Practice Nurse Management Team and a defined group of Advanced Practice Providers (NP/CNS) for the purpose of facilitating communication, supporting on-boarding of team members, maintaining day to day operations and evaluating clinical practice with a particular focus on quality and performance improvement.
This position will be 0.2 administrative time in addition to 0.8 clinical time in current role. Eligible candidates are currently working as an Advanced Practice Nurse in SDU/CFDT.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 30+ days ago
About The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia was founded in 1855 as the nation's first pediatric h...