Advanced Strategies Intern IT
Mesirow Advanced Strategies offers qualified meaningful portfolio diversification beyond traditional equity and fixed income markets. Through a variety of multi-strategy, multi-manager and custom-designed alternative asset portfolios, we strive to achieve specific risk and return objectives for our investors.
We are seeking results-oriented interns to help create innovative solutions to enormous challenges, pushing the boundaries of what’s possible on the Intranet. You will join a team dedicated to enhancing the customer experience for Advance Strategy’s platform. Partnering with our application and data architects, you will work to improve upon existing applications and create new applications. To do this you will need a solid foundation in computer science, an understanding of the software development life cycle with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Design and develop usable, high-quality applications that exceed customer expectations.
• Develop reusable components that reduce the amount of work over time.
• Collaborate with other team members on end-to-end product features.
• Interact with extended team members to deliver product releases on schedule.
• Break down large user stories into reasonable, targeted deliverables
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor in Computer Science or related technical field and returning to the program after completion of the internship
Mesirow Financial Holdings is an employee-owned company with nearly $380 million in equity investments and a global reach. Clients,...