Wood-Mizer is a 30 year old, established but still growing international manufacturing and distribution company in Indianapolis is seeking a highly motivated team player.|
Wood-Mizers Advertising / Brand Marketing Liaison is a central position in the marketing department with two distinct roles: 1) Championing the advertising efforts that maintain and further Wood-Mizers strong brand and position as the leading portable sawmill manufacturer in the world and 2) Devising marketing initiatives for various other strategic brands.
Major Responsibilities (Essential Functions of the Job):
Brand Marketing Liaison
- Coordinate print and electronic advertising from development, planning, negotiating, contracting, and scheduling.
- Facilitate discussion with creative team and determine specific marketing message based on target audience.
- Leverage the ad messages across all traditional and online media channels.
- Tracking the effectiveness of the digital & traditional advertising.
- Ensure artwork meets corporate standards and is submitted to meet deadline.
- Facilitate and secure potential article and photo placement opportunities. Leverage opportunities for company and product listings.
- Make advertising recommendations to further enhance sales profitability.
- Liaisons with sales and marketing leadership to implement marketing initiatives for assigned products including advertising and various communication efforts.
- Desire to participate in and evaluate market research and analysis associated with assigned brands or products.
- Assess success against the established business and marketing plan.
- Manage initiatives from initial concept to specific details.
- Advise, seek feedback, and receive approval from stakeholders on ads awe sell as special projects.
- Monitor marketing activities of competitors.
- Preferred Bachelors Degree but will exchange degree for experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with proven success in executing successful advertising and marketing campaigns that result in user engagement.
If interested, please submit a resume and 3-5 samples.
- General understanding of basic marketing strategies and programs.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Clear and confident communications skills exhibited in both speech and writing.
- Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Take initiative to generate momentum and keep tasks on schedule.
- Multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Able to reset priorities as needed.
- Maintain a positive attitude and be a team player.
Wood-Mizer Products, Inc. - 13 months ago