Candidate is to facilitate flow of information through the media, property and assist the Creative Manager in conveying information to the public through a variety of venues, including but not limited to radio, television, print, billboards, and direct mail. Candidate will also develop detailed media plans and keep within the budget requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plans communication of information, programs events and promotions to the media to maintain favorable public opinion.
- Arranges media coverage, public appearances and exhibits to increase awareness.
- Consults with advertising agency to arrange campaigns.
- Works in conjunction with the Creative Manager on ad fulfillment.
- Monitors print media on a daily basis for relevant issues and maintains documentation of that coverage.
- Assists in special event planning and promotions.
- Ensures that all communication is up to date and accurate throughout the property, this includes but is not limited to duratrans, flyers, brochures, plasma televisions, website content, marquees, billboards and posters.
- Communicates events to all departments.
Mountaineer Casino Racetrack and Casino - 14 months ago