This is an outstanding opportunity, whether you are experienced or entry level, to start a rewarding career selling advertising, while working for one of the nation’s leading media and events partners. As an advertising sales representative, you will sell advertising on assigned projects (print, online or other) and are responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned sales targets on each project. You will be responsible for a sales goal on several projects simultaneously and have the opportunity to work independently toward personal goals while being part of a team. This is a high activity inside sales position that offers an uncapped, industry-leading commission structure AND a two year guaranteed wage plan. Your opportunities for professional growth don’t end here – in addition to 4 weeks of initial training we invest in ongoing training for tenured sales reps, provide opportunities to lead sales projects and promote our leaders from within. Strong support, professional development and career advancement, it’s all here for an Advertising Sales Representative at Naylor!
- Initiate sales and marketing calls to prospective or current clients and documents sales efforts by appropriately using call logging system and/or CRM module
- Develop advertising leads for ad sales by using a variety of lead sources, including the Internet, publication library, public library, etc and records leads in CRM
- Gain in-depth knowledge about assigned industries, associations and the purpose of marketing assigned publications.
- Use the internet, company marketing and research materials and other resources to increase effectiveness of sales presentations
- Quote rate information, provide media kits and other relevant information to prospective clients
Our ideal candidate must be a self-motivated overachiever with a strong desire to succeed. Our inside sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level, career changers and experienced sales reps. Success does not hinge on precise work experience, although knowledge of advertising sales is a huge plus. Other requirements include:
- Two year degree required, but bachelor’s degree in a relevant area preferred. Work experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirements.
- Prior inside sales experience, developing both new accounts and servicing existing accounts is preferred. However, entry level and non-sales experience is okay too!
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person”)
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Highly disciplined, independent, entrepreneurial, confident, well organized self- starter
- Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Industry leading commission structure AND a two year guaranteed wage plan
- Bonuses and Incentive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance
- 401(k)/RRSP Retirement Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Programs
- 4 weeks of paid sales training in addition to continuous learning and development programs
- Company paid AD&D and Life Insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Company sponsored Employee Wellness Programs
- …And More!!!
Opportunity – Uncapped, industry leading commission structure AND a two year guaranteed wage plan! Annual President’s Awards for top performers! Protected renewal accounts! Naylor regularly promotes from within – project leader opportunities and management opportunities.
Support and Resources – 4 weeks of paid sales training in addition to continuous learning and development for tenured sales reps.
Culture – Diverse, family oriented, fun, professional team environment! Healthy and friendly competition in addition to leaders and team members who are passionate about helping you succeed!
We Build Image – Come Build your Career! Apply Today!
Download a podcast about inside advertising sales positions featuring Senior Sales Manager Tara Ericson from our Atlanta office.
Naylor, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Naylor, LLC - 15 months ago