Pac-12 Enterprises is looking for an Advertising Sales Account Executive that will report directly to the Director, Sales. The Account Executive for Pac-12 Enterprises will join a multi-dimensional sales organization responsible for generating revenue and business objectives. The Account Executive engages with advertisers and their associated agencies to sell advertising space in a multimedia capacity. This person will lead new business efforts as well as effectively manage core business in assigned territory. Identifies and cultivates personnel in targeted accounts who make or influence advertising purchasing decisions. This will also include working with marketing, research and other teams that provide support and resources.
The Advertising Sales Account Executive position will be based in Phoenix, AZ.
- Develop and coordinate the development of sales presentations to existing and potential clients
- Develop new business opportunities and seek to expand existing ad sales budgets within your region
- Manage and update sales reporting systems navigating short term and long term goals
- Participate in pricing negotiations and advertising placement
- Perform necessary analysis and planning to assure that the objectives and priorities for each sales call are established and met in time frames acceptable to the client
- Steward proposals, deals and post-deal analyses by coordinating with one or more sales support associates who administer accounts on a day-to-day basis
- Utilize research to assess what Pac-12 Enterprises solutions will work best for the specific client need and keep current with industry trends and client business news
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- 3 years’ of experience working in media sales or an advertising agency working on media planning or client/advertising relations
- Team player who possess basic leadership skills, detail oriented and resourceful
- Proven track record of success in a team-based sales environment
- Strong business acumen with respect to media industry
- Proven ability to develop and strengthen client relationships
- Proficient writing and presentational skills required
- Proficient in Windows-based software (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Domestic travel will be required (ability to travel 1-2x per month in the designated territory)
Unsolicited Resumes and Ideas
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Passion for college sports
- Prior cable industry experience
- Understanding of the digital display marketplace, technical aptitude and strong analytical skills
Pac-12 Enterprises will not pay a fee to any recruiter or recruitment agency that does not have a fully executed Pac-12 Enterprises vendor agreement. Any resume submitted to any employee of Pac-12 Enterprises without having the required vendor agreement in place will be considered property of Pac-12 Enterprises. Recruitment agencies that nonetheless submit unsolicited resumes to Pac-12 Enterprises agree and acknowledge that Pac-12 Enterprises is free to use them at its discretion including, without limitation, directly contacting and/or employing the candidate, and that Pac-12 Enterprises will not under any circumstances be responsible for any recruitment or similar fees related to such unsolicited resumes.
Neither Pac-12 Enterprises nor any of its employees will accept or consider unsolicited ideas. Unsolicited ideas include, but are not limited to, new show concepts, promotions, processes, or new or improved technologies. Suggestions submitted to Pac-12 Enterprises are considered unsolicited if they are submitted before a formal agreement for joint development has been executed by you and a representative of Pac-12 Enterprises. Therefore, unsolicited suggestions, ideas or other submissions to Pac-12 Enterprises will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Pac-12 Enterprises - 2 years ago