Advertising Sales Representative - YP - Gold River
Are you looking for a fast moving, creative environment where you can use your expertise to develop and market cutting-edge interactive and digital products?
YP is one of the largest local search, media and advertising companies in North America. The company creates local search and advertising products that encourage consumers to discover and engage with local businesses across online, print and mobile platforms. YP's suite of local offerings includes its flagship products YP.com, YP Local Ad Network, the popular YPmobile app and The YP Real Yellow Pages®, the largest print directory in the world by advertising revenue. YP.com, which attracts over 30 million monthly online unique visitors, is also accessed by millions of users each month via the mobile web.
The YP(SM) Local Ad Network helps advertisers grow their business and distributes ads to a distinguished list of top publishers. YP's wide range of local ad products such as premium listings, performance-based advertising, direct mail and search engine marketing provides advertisers an opportunity to increase their presence among consumers who are looking for a local business. YP's advertising products address the diverse needs of nearly a million local businesses and help drive tens of billions of dollars in local commerce annually.
YP products are backed by one of the industry's largest local advertising sales forces made up of several thousand media consultants and other resellers.
We are currently seeking energetic and success-motivated sales professionals to sell our advertising portfolio. We provide proven winners state-of-the-art training, leads with great growth potential, a great work environment and a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Base salary + commissions = no earnings cap
- Fully paid sales training
- Company provided laptop
- Car and Mobile phone allowance
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Excellent opportunity for advancement
Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Prospecting new business and company provided leads face-to-face for the purpose of selling our Internet and print advertising products.
- Consulting with businesses to obtain pertinent information about the business itself, potential markets, problems faced in doing business, current advertising and results from it. Discusses role of Internet advertising in attracting new customers and retaining clientele.
- Preparing sample visuals and value proving background information, as basis for recommending advertising programs customized to meet the needs of each business.
- Successful sales closings and execution of contracts.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits including a matching 401(k), bonuses, with a professional yet high-energy work environment. Send us your resume today!
- 6 months or more of successful sales experience
- Hunter mentality
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Ability to influence/persuade others
Business Sales Solutions
Feb 22, 2013, 4:25:31 PM
Mar 1, 2013, 1:00:00 AM
AT&T - 20 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...