Advisory Manager - Performance Improvement - Supply Chain - Philadelphia
We currently are seeking a highly motivated Manager to manage client engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and manage business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
Our supply chain and operations team members provide insights into supply chain transformation. They cover sourcing, procurement, inbound logistics, engineering, manufacturing, final assembly, and product service and delivery. This team focuses on helping clients run their supply chains effectively in order to improve their business performance.
Our focus areas within Supply Chain:
-Develop solutions to enhance capabilities of Procurement based on the maturity of the procurement process.
-Integrates strategy, performance and risk management with improvement initiatives - aimed at driving better financial outcomes from improved operational decision making.
Addresses manufacturing operations- the core of most supply chains.
Tax Effective Supply Chain Management (TESCM) Transformation
-TESCM service is an end-to-end approach to helping re-define the client's value chain of a client. EY draws on both tax and business professionals from its global network, which enables engagement teams to leverage processes and approaches, utilized in other TESCM projects, to deliver customized services applicable to the client's situation.
-Assessment of customer manufacturing to identify the current state of operations and define specific opportunities for improvement using the Reliability Technology methodology and improvement analytics.
Ernst & Young Advisory Services is a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. Being a member of our Advisory team means you will specialize in a particular competency - Risk, Performance Improvement, or IT Risk & Assurance. Our Performance Improvement team is focused on helping clients improve business performance and operational efficiency while managing risk. We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and process efficiency solutions in specialty areas like finance, supply chain, IT Advisory, customer, people and organization change, strategic direction, and program management.
The opportunity is now! If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, Ernst & Young Advisory Services is for you!
Effectively manage and motivate client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization.
Foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services. Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Understand Ernst & Young and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs.
Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- a bachelor's degree and approximately 5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 4 years of related work experience
- a degree with an emphasis in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain, Logistics
- extensive experience in providing advisory services in the supply chain and other operational areas that impact the supply chain function (e.g., assessments, supply chain strategy, distribution/logistics (inbound, outbound, return), inventory management, procurement and sourcing, lean-six sigma, sales and operations planning, cost reduction, etc.)
- characteristics of a forward thinker and self motivator that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- a demonstrated record in driving revenue within existing clients and in developing new prospects at the "C" level of Fortune 500 companies
- ability to work collaboratively in a team environment (and know when to lead and when to follow)
- experience managing staff on multiple projects and providing direction to team members
- experience in selling and delivering projects that cover the full lifecycle of assessment, design and implementation support
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- a strong work ethic
- a willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 80%
- a valid driver's license valid in the US and a valid passport required; willingness and ability to travel internationally
Ernst & Young - 12 months ago
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust...