Independently performs basic / complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural equipment / outdoor power equipment.
1. Performs basic / complex agricultural equipment / outdoor power equipment diagnostics and determines what repairs are needed, if required.
2. Performs basic / complex agricultural equipment / outdoor power equipment repairs as requested by the Service
Manager / Shop Foreman.
3. Participates in all job-related training and development.
4. Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
5. Maintains current product knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
6. Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment.
7. Mentors Service Technician Apprentices and junior Service Technicians.
South Dakota State Government - 12 months ago