At Addus HealthCare, we recognize that, as an exceptional home care company, we need exceptional leaders with the talent, energy and drive that will ensure our success in all of the markets we serve.
We currently have an exciting opening for an Agency Director to oversee and manage our Home & Community Services branch in Greenville, SC.
As the Agency Director, you will:
- Drive census and revenue growth through business development and community outreach efforts
- Manage the branch’s performance against budgeted revenue, expense and profitability targets
- Oversee the development and execution of effective client care plans
- Provide direction, leadership and oversight to administrative employees and functions
- Direct the recruitment and retention of staff, and promote Addus as an employer of choice
- Promote our positive image in the community as the leading home care provider
- Advocate to legislators and other elected officials regarding the benefits of home care
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Social Services, Public Administration, or a related field of study.
- Five to seven years experience in health care, including at least three years of supervisory/management experience.
- Some experience in home health or home care is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to drive census/revenue growth and develop business.
- Strong communication, teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Self-confident, passionate, energetic, tenacious and resolute, with a high sense of urgency and a strong drive to produce results.
We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package including:
- Quarterly bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- Tuition assistance
- 401k with company match
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Addus HealthCare, Inc. - 5 months ago
Addus HomeCare is there for those who need in-home personal and medical care services. Doing business through subsidiary Addus HealthCare,...