The primary objective will be to drive the requirements gathering process. You will work with a team of 10-20 people, managing all aspects of the business analysis/value management role.
- Documenting the project scope epics, stories.
- Planning the release.
- Developing the user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Ensuring your team understands what is required to successfully meet business goals.
- Supporting production releases.
- Coordinating with other development teams.
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst in a fast-paced web development environment (Java).
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment as a BA or Product Owner.
- Track record of success on increasingly complex assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to remove roadblocks and solve problems.
- Confirmed juggler of multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Regularly interfaced with business leaders and other application development teams to understand business opportunities for partnering
- Eliciting requirements and scope using interviews, shadowing, document review, surveys and other techniques.
- Highly skilled at quickly breaking down and understanding ambiguous requirements
- Highly skilled at identifying gaps and dependencies with requirements
- Highly polished and professional communication (verbal/presentation/written) appropriately tailored to the audience (team, leadership, business).
- Document vision & scope, managing requirement changes throughout the project.
- Express requirements using User Stories, Business Rules, Story Boarding, Personas, ORD, Process Flow Diagrams, etc.
- Building product backlogs.
- Estimating the level of effort required for projects, features and individual stories work items.
- Prioritizing work based on value, risk and dependencies.
- Slicing stories into correct "work sized" chunks.
- Managing strong and productive relationships with business customers and co-workers.
- Collaborating with team and outside experts on UI/UX.
- Facilitating meetings with a variety of participants from executive-to-staff-level positions.
- Understanding high-level architecture and discussing rationale for potential changes.
- Both documenting and proposing improvements to business processes.
- Excelling with minimal direction.
- Working well in an open/common seating environment.
- If possible use of JIRA Greenhopper.
- Excellent easy going communication skills.
The InSource Group engages with you to provide a complete spectrum of flexible solutions for your IT needs, including contract,...