You know Apple is passionate about creating the world’s most innovative products. We are just as passionate about supporting the people who use them. So as an At-Home Advisor (AHA) for AppleCare Agreement Administration, when customers call with questions you won’t just provide answers—you’ll provide an experience. You’ll focus on the small details and be able to impress, engage, and inspire. And, you will do all this from the comfort of your home.
A position you’ll love:
- Helping to delight each and every one of our customers
- Realizing that troubleshooting can be rewarding and fun
- Exercising multitasking skills as you manage multiple systems and applications
- Giving people yet another positive Apple experience
- Saving a bundle on gas by working from home
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Previous experience in customer service
- Flexibility to work varied shift from that can range from 4pm-5am PST on a 7-day schedule
- Analyze and resolve a wide variety of complex customer issues surrounding contract and service agreements.
- Exceptional written and communication skills (both English and Japanese)
- Leadership capability in an area of technical specialties
- Superior time management and prioritization skills
- Mac and Mac OS experience preferred
You have some customer service experience and just like to help people
You have a quiet workspace with a desk, a chair, and a door
You have, or are willing to get, a dedicated analog phone line
You have, or are willing to get, internet service meeting minimum system requirements
You don’t need a manager or co-workers around to get motivated
You can navigate a computer running Mac OS and are able to fix problems that arise
You have a passion to learn and develop continually
You are good at solving problems and helping others find answers
In this position you will be working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Agreement Administration Advisors are committed to providing support options, enrollment assistance, and resolution to our customer’s issues with all contractual support options Apple provides. You will have the opportunity to provide world class customer support to our customers in Japan.
***Must be fluent in Japanese and English
Normally requires a high school diploma or GED, AA/AS degree or higher plus 1-2 years of experience in a customer service/support environment, or equivalent experience.
A job in AppleCare is an opportunity for you to use your knowledge, your experience and your passion. With your AppleCare know-how, you will continually provide meaningful service to enrich our customer experience.
- A private workspace in your house, where ambient noise can be minimized during work hours.
- A workspace with a desk and ergonomic chair, that allows proper installation of your technical equipment
- An analog phone line that can be dedicated to contact center calls (monthly allowance provided by Apple)
- Internet service meeting minimum system requirements (monthly allowance provided by Apple)
Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing devices with...