COMPANY: Agriland FS
SUPERVISOR: Jeff Anderson
LOCATION: Malvern, IA
AGRILAND FS is looking for a self starting, dependable and mechanically inclined individual who enjoys working outdoors. This individual will operate and maintain a variety of agriculture equipment and facilities while offering excellent customer service.
- Excellent on the job training
- Excellent benefits including company funded pension plan, 401(k), health, vision and dental insurance
- Opportunity to gain additional responsibility and grow within the company
- Work variety (job is different everyday)
- Opportunity to operate excellent equipment
- Operate Agronomy application equipment.
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment and facility.
- Operate propane and liquid fuel delivery trucks and assist with delivery and service of energy products.
- Assist with inventory control.
- Service and operate anhydrous equipment.
- Service customers at the facility and on their farms / homes
- Be able to obtain a Class B CDL with Hazmat Endorsements
- Requires stable work history with a minimum of 3 jobs in 10 years
- Experience working hours beyond normal, position requires long hours Spring and Fall.
- Prefer experience running farm field equipment or construction equipment
- Demonstrate the ability to work with hazardous materials (anhydrous, plant protection products) in a safe and professional manner
- Excellent work ethic and team work skills
- A strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to problem solve
- Good customer service skills and math skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds, stand, sit, crawl, climb and reach difficult areas as job demands
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test.
GROWMARK, Inc. - 20 months ago
GROWMARK, Inc. is a cooperative providing agriculture-related products and services, as well as grain marketing in 31 states and Ontario,...