This position helps coordinate agronomy products and services, directs employees on day to day activities, and assists in forecasting and ordering agronomy products to ensure that inventory levels are maintained
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Other duties may be assigned as necessary to achieve the goals and objectives of the location and company.
- Assist in customer recommendations according to agronomic best practices.
- Direct the loading of customer product after order is placed.
- Coaching new custom applicators and providing feedback as needed.
- Collaborates with agronomy manager and dispatcher to ensure that the right person is in the right position and all tasks are being performed to the location's expectations.
- Coordinates soil sampling as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to producers by answering questions regarding chemicals and fertilizer and making recommendations.
- Promote the selling of all agronomy products, parts, and services available.
- Comply with all credit policies and procedures.
- Order and maintain correct inventory levels of all seed and seed treatments sold by SDWG.
- Responsible for inventory and organization of parts, including but not limited to, parts loft inventory, equipment filters, extra parts, etc.
- Track all maintenance of location equipment in Maximo
Aids and assists with supervision of plant operation personnel. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include assisting manager with hiring, training employees; assigning and directing work; managing performance, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one year to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation
- 2 years ago - save job
Governor Dennis Daugaard's goal is to create a culture in state government centered around serving the citizens, the voters and the...