Acts as first escalation contact point for the Company user community for the AgVerdict application.
Responds to requests about the AgVerdict application from the end user community.
Answers general functionality questions and solves intermediate to complex AgVerdict application technical issues.
Troubleshoot and diagnose basic to intermediate AgVerdict application problems.
Answers general functionality questions on field technology services for the company and end users.
Gathers all necessary information to resolve the user’s problem or request.
Responsible for escalating problems that require input from developers and business analysts.
Work with Solution Support Center in Seattle when necessary and appropriate. Records and maintains support issues and facilitates the transfer of this knowledge to the SSC, Application Management group, and Field Technology Specialist.
- Log all incoming calls and ensure sufficient information is recorded the Footprints application.
- Inform user of how incident will be resolved/handled – complete incident if appropriate.
- Maintains ongoing contact/status with users as defined in escalation and service management processes.
- Provides expert and creative solutions to user problems (software/hardware).
- Researches, resolves, and responds to inquiries based on standards implemented and all available information.
- Ensures that problems are escalated in accordance with established procedures and handles escalated projects as assigned.
- Is responsible for acquiring, maintaining, and expanding knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, to provide technically accurate solutions to users. Will require time in the field and communicating with RFTS.
- Add to and maintain the Knowledge Base of support issues, to include training and knowledge transfer of current technical information and procedures to the regional FTS team.
- Responsible for building good relationships with internal as well as external customers.
- Ability to resolve field technology and AgVerdict application issues as required.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- A high level of customer focus; demonstrated ability to listen to customer problems and requests and resolve outstanding issues.
- Ability to quick gain knowledge of field technology tools and AgVerdict application knowledge.
- An overall understanding of company products, services and related systems (or the ability to quickly acquire) .
- Ability to work independently and available to work during evening and weekend hours.
- Demonstrated confidence in dealing with people from different levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated commitment, enthusiasm and energy at work, achievement based orientation.
- Ability to organize work based on goals and priorities.
- High level of proficiency with Help Desk and office communication tools.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capability.
- Ability to identify and recommend improvements based on observed trends.
- Attention to detail to a high degree while handling multiple tasks and competing deadlines.
- Able to work as a team as well as coordinate the activities of team members and people outside of the team.
- Two years of college level agronomy course work or related work experience.
- Help Desk/Call Center/Customer Service experience would be a plus.
- Ability to work in an office environment at a desk for full, eight shifts with appropriate breaks and lunch periods.
- Capable of working schedules beginning as early as 6:00 AM during spring and summer seasons.
- In frequent travel with RFTS and agronomists in the field at appropriate times may be overnight.
- Ability to travel to meetings and training sessions of three to four days (including travel time) up to four times per year.
Founded in 1921, Wilbur-Ellis is a leading international marketer and distributor of agricultural products, animal feed and specialty...