As an AMES Supervisor you will perform and recommend management actions related to hiring, scheduling, discipline, employee development, coaching, mentoring and termination. This position provides direct supervision and technical support to assigned personnel in addition to creating and maintaining a safe work environment, managing costs and delivering a quality product on time. You will also ensure work is performed to customer satisfaction within budgeted time and within the guidelines of all applicable FAA regulations. Additionally the Supervisor will coordinate efforts with all departments to ensure maximum utilization of all resources.
What you need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- A&P License
- 5 years aircraft heavy maintenance experience
- Excellent working knowledge of all aspects of maintenance to include mechanical, structural, and avionics systems
- Ability to plan and organize workload for assigned personnel and area.
- Ability to exercise technical problem solving skills and crisis management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly self-motivated with the ability to work
- Working knowledge of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations
- 2 years of lead or supervisory experience
- Previous lead or supervisory experience in a FAR 145 Repair Station
- Associates degree or training in management principles or related technical field
- Working knowledge of process improvement methodology and application
TO APPLY NOW AND VIEW OUR FULL LIST OF OPENINGS & BENEFITS GO TO AMES WEBSITE @ http://www.airbornemx.com .
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and to travel on an as needed basis to support off-site maintenance
- Eye/hand coordination and clear field of vision
- Ability to work at heights up to 80 feet and lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in tight and confined spaces with respiratory equipment
- Ability to bend, crawl, twist, and other positions and sustain the position for extended period of time
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering - 14 months ago