Cambridge International Systems, Inc.
Cambridge designs, implements, and operates communication solutions across the United States and around the world. Cambridge creates solutions and provides services in: Network Design/Operation; RF Engineering; Satellite Communications; Surveillance and IFF Systems; Data Fusion and Intel Support; and Telephony and Transmission. Cambridge is committed to providing the expertise and customer service required to get top results. This philosophy is put into practice daily, from fusion center operations in Afghanistan to transmission and telephony services in the Caribbean. Cambridge is a woman-owned, veteran-owned, and SDB company.
Cambridge is a company that promotes a work environment that encourages professional and personal growth and a culture where each employee is respected and valued. Cambridge also values the diverse background of their employees including minorities, veterans, women, and disabled. We take pride in being a veteran friendly employer, celebrating and embracing individual differences, and providing equal opportunity to all. Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is committed to the provision of equal opportunity employment for all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability. More information can be found at www.cbridgeinc.com (EEO/AA)
All-Source Intelligence Analyst
Location: Afghanistan US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Active TS/SCI
Providing United States Force-Afghanistan (USFOR-A) with Combat Intelligence Augmentation Teams (CIAT) to support Special Operations Joint Task Force (SOJTF) and Security Force Assistance Brigade (SFAB) operations across the Combined Joint Operating Area- Afghanistan (CJOA-A).
- Support of USFOR-A, Security Force Assistance Brigades (SFAB) and Special Operations Joint Task Forces (SOJTF) supporting the CJ2 staffs' analytical requirements
- Responsible for analysis, reporting, database management and dissemination of IED and C-IED mission analysis briefings and annexes, High Value Individual targeting products, IED threat network nodal analysis, and all-source exploitation of documents and media from operations and detainees
- Researching, developing, presenting and publishing all-source intelligence products at the tactical and operational level
- Provide input to multiple Government requirements and objectives, assist with the analysis and production of various intelligence products specifically focused on Threat Awareness, Force Protection, and Indications and Warnings (I&W), CIED, COIN, and targeting, while supplying analytical support for senior Military leaders
- Attend meetings and conduct comprehensive research on complex topics independently or as a part of a larger analytical effort focusing on current events and long-term trends that could impact the supported unit’s mission
- 5+ years of experience as an All Source Analyst
- BS in computer related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance
Monster - 20 months ago