Parallon Richmond Shared Services seeks a self-motivated individual to work as a PRN Registrar at
Alleghany Regional Hospital
Hours: Varies; must be able to work days/evenings/nights/weekends as needed.
As a Registrar you will be responsible for:
- Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
- Providing information to patients.
- You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is a must.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Must have previous Doctor
's office or healthcare experience.
Must have strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
Must have a high school diploma or GED.
Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
Must be available to attend 4 full days of orienation/training.
HCA Inc - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard