NP/PA Hospitalists Job Opportunity in North Carolina
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Medical Center are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work with its hospitalist team on the Cardiac Intermediate Unit .
The East Carolina Heart Institute (www.eastcarolinaheartinstitute.com) ranks amongst the top cardiac facilities in the country. The six-story, 375,000-square-foot tower houses clinical space, diagnostic services, and cardiovascular operating rooms. It has 120 beds for patients undergoing procedures for cardiac medicine, cardiac surgery, and vascular surgery.
- Established hospitalist team of 8 Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- General Medicine based team
- Privileges at Vidant Medical Center, a level 1 trauma center
- Flexible schedule
- Team focused NP/PA led service
- High level of autonomy
- Inpatient experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant preferred
- Candidate should be proficient with admissions, discharges, and work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
Vidant Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Vidant Medical Center is a fully accredited JCAHO hospital and is over a 900-bed tertiary referral center, providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation, and outpatient health services to more than 1.4 million people in 29 counties.
• Located in the heart of Eastern NC, Greenville (pop. 85,000) is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. Greenville is 45 miles from I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
• Home to East Carolina University (ECU), the third largest and fastest growing university in the state
• Dynamic college community including over 35,000 students
• ECU’s nationally recognized arts, theater and music program offers entertainment opportunities for the entire family
• Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools
• Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
• Division I Conference USA-football, basketball and baseball teams
• Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores
• 20 parks including 3 waterfront-a 324-acre nature park and an outdoor amphitheatre
• Several challenging private and public golf courses
PracticeLink.com - 13 months ago