Alterations/Tailor Shop - Huntington Shopping Center Rack
Nordstrom Rack is a division of Nordstrom, a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer customers the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for skilled people to provide alterations and tailoring services to our Rack customers.
Nordstrom Rack is where customers go for top-of-the-line Nordstrom fashion and accessories at fabulous values. When you work for Nordstrom Rack, you'll enjoy flexible hours, a friendly atmosphere and competitive pay and benefits. You'll also be a part of a team that is committed to supporting your career goals.
We are always looking for exceptional people who share our love for the customers we serve, the merchandise we sell and the work we do!
The ideal Rack Alterations/Tailor Shop employee is motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
- Perform alterations/tailor fittings according to Nordstrom guidelines and service standards
- Complete alterations/tailoring according to Nordstrom guidelines and quality standards
- Organize workload and complete items by date promised
- Meet or exceed productivity targets
- Conduct all customer and coworker interactions with warmth and sincerity
- Follow through on customer needs in a timely manner
- Actively build and maintain product knowledge through an awareness of fit, style, construction and trends
- Educate customer and employees on proper fit, shop procedures and guidelines in a professional and friendly manner
Since 1901, Nordstrom has offered a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at our stores across the country. We're proud to be named to
magazine's list of '100 Best Companies to Work For.' We believe this recognition comes from our desire to empower our employees to set their sights high and deliver exceptional service to customers.
- Previous experience in alterations/tailoring
- Understanding of safe and proper use of all equipment in the shop
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Basic math and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
As a Nordstrom employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) savings and profit sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Nordstrom - 22 months ago
Nordstrom, Inc.is a fashion specialty retailer that offers a selection of apparel, shoes, cosmetics and accessories for women, men and...