Are you a people person? Do you like engaging consumers?
If you are passionate about engaging potential customers and “born to work trade-shows/events”, we may have the perfect part-time job for you! This is an exciting opportunity for the right people.
Our partner, a large solar company, will be hosting booths at upcoming trade-shows and and we are looking to hire 1 Team Lead and 3-4 Promo Reps who can engage people at each trade-show/event and turn them into qualified leads for our client.
Compensation: Team Lead : $20/Hour ~ Promo Reps : $17/Hour
Team Lead Responsibilities:
Lead a team of 3-4 Promo Reps as well as doing the Promo Rep duties
Promo Rep Responsibilities:
Engage/Entice consumers to want to stop at the Booth/Event Area
Educate Consumers in a friendly upbeat manner regarding:
· Solar Energy
· Our client’s Products/Services:
· How They can Save Money By Going Solar*
*Leasing with $0 Down
Take/Guide Consumers through our client's Quick Solar Calculator:
Input Roof Type
Estimate Monthly Electric Bill
Be knowledgeable on the differences between Purchase and Lease Options: Residential + Commercial .
KEY: Obtain lead generating information from Consumers while demonstrating the Solar Calculator .
Name/Address/Email/Phone/Permission to be contacted by our client.
Represent our client to the highest standards:
Answer questions or take name/number down if can’t answer question adequately
- Setup/Brakdown of event
- Maintain Clean/Organized Booth/Event Area
- keep marketing collateral supply stocked
- give out company Tote bags
- keep DVD Video Loop going
- Keep laptops charged
Maintain professional appearance at all times.
Keep energy levels high and friendly at all times
Know how the our client landing page works on the laptop once created
Ability to pack up event assets and ship according to instructions at close of show/event.
Must have daily access to a vehicle (SUV is a major plus)
Ability to work long hours on your feet as needed including nights and weekends
We're looking for people with the following traits :
When applying, please be prepared to:
- Marketing Savvy
- Provide digital copy of your resume
- Provide digital photo of yourself that you can upload with the application (we would like this as we may not be able to conduct a face to face interview with you due to your location)
- Pass a background check & drug screen (upon offer)
- Team Lead will be required to sign a property agreement and will assume responsibility of program materials including tablet computers
- Set your email program to accept emails from t11a.com
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
MarketStar - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...