The purpose of this position is to coordinate and facilitate the alumni program for a designated region.
- Facilitates meetings, events, and community service activities for alumni group.
- Develops and leads team in building a solid and lasting alumni program.
- Creates and updates daily/weekly and proof web groups for alumni group.
- Creates monthly calendar and newsletter for alumni group.
- Updates and assists in improvements for company website alumni pages.
- Works in community on building relationships for alumni outreach.
- Coordinates events and community service projects for alumni.
- Holds quarterly workshops for continued outreach training for alumni group.
- Facilitates outreach for alumni group.
- Develops and updates training materials for speaking engagements for outside sources including businesses, schools, private facilities and community organizations.
- Maintains and nurtures an active alumni data base using electronic record system.
- Assists with coordination of OneRecovery activities.
- Works on referral development and internal customer service initiatives with Human Resources.
- Contributes to email blasts, web updates, newsletters articles and campaigns.
- Provides 24/7 interface with interventionist and preferred providers nationally to facilitate logistics and admissions to all facilities.
- Provides training on customer service/referral sources.
- Attends various marketing meetings and conferences to build and maintain referral relationships.
- Coordinates annual anniversary party in region.
- High School Diploma
- Two years customer service experience or marketing experience
- Two years experience in the addiction treatment field.
Where Putting an End to Addiction Is Just the Beginning.
The Right Step has been delivering affordable, quality treatment solutions for...