Intern will focus building the Ambassador database, learning and executing staffing procedure. Internships are available for college credit only.
Duties will include:
- Learning how to use CID Pro, Echosign and Take The Interview
- Sorting through and responding to Ambassador Emails
- Importing video interviews, resumes and cover letters into CID Pro
- Vetting potential applicants for the Ambassador Program
- Executing social media strategies to enhance awareness of the Ambassador Program
- Import Event Recaps into CID Pro
- Ensure that all PRFs are submitted and staff is paid on time
- Create and send contracts to local staff
- Review video interviews from applicants
- Administrative work
Requirements for the position are as follows:
As an intern, you'll be an essential part of the CID team and have a fun time while gaining valuable knowledge and work experience in the entertainment industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer / internet savvy
- Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Have strong work ethic
- Be able to manage time wisely
- Friendly, upbeat personality
- Must live in or around Philadelphia
- Articulate, highly organized
Internships are for college credit only.
Must be available at least 3-5 days a week.