Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of region's premier medical facilities.
As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the university's exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend differentials, online rewards-based scheduling, and generous educational benefits.
Come be a part of a world-class health care facility and an important member of the Trojan family.
Reporting to the Director of Ambulatory Informatics, the Ambulatory Informatics Analyst provides day to day support and guidance for integrating ambulatory operations and workflows into information systems into practice. Through their function, the Ambulatory Care Informatics Analyst accelerates the benefit and improvements available from various applications utilized by ambulatory front and back office staff. They are integrated within the broader ambulatory best practices community and work to ensure seamless interdisciplinary care for our patients, physicians, staff and families.
- Bachelor's Degree in Informatics or related field preferred.
1. Coordination of clinical information systems strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in ambulatory care setting or equivalent.
- Computer experience required.
- Past experience with:
2. Quality (performance improvement process) and / or
3. Project management preferred
4. Demonstrated ability to effectively work with physicians, staff, and patients.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
- Certification in related informatics program, project management preferred, but not required.
- A Fire and Safety card must be presented upon hire or must be obtained at our facility within the first 90 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
Minimum Field of Expertise:
Preferred Field of Expertise:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Quicklink for Posting:
University of Southern California - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard