Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of region's premier medical facilities.
As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the university's exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend differentials, online rewards-based scheduling, and generous educational benefits.
Come be a part of a world-class health care facility and an important member of the Trojan family.
Reporting to the Associate Administrator of Ambulatory Care Operations, The Ambulatory Care Project Manager will provide project management and implementation oversight for healthcare related projects for system application implementations and process development based upon the policies and procedures set forth by Keck Medical Center Ambulatory Care. This person will provide management on jobs within a healthcare environment which integrate both the physician and facility aspect of business. Could be required to supervise other employees or contract labor specific to a project.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of Project Management experience is required; experience with implementing Business and Practice Management or an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) in either a physician office or hospital is preferred; prior experience with any of the following applications are preferred: Cerner, GECB, Kronos, Lawson.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
- Project Management Certification.
- A Fire and Safety card must be presented upon hire or must be obtained at our facility within the first 90 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
Minimum Field of Expertise:
Preferred Field of Expertise:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Quicklink for Posting:
University of Southern California - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard