Global Transaction Banking (GTB) is a world-class provider of cash management, trade finance and trust and securities services for corporations, governments and financial institutions.
At peak levels, GTB processes payments worth up to 1.4 trillion Euros per day and, as of March 31, 2012, is the number one Euro clearer and a top-six US Dollar clearer with more than 60% of overall revenues are generated from clients outside Germany.
A senior Advisor on the Americas Trade & Cash Solutions team within TFCMC. Work with the various coverage and product sales specialist teams to brainstorm and create end to end working capital solutions across the Trade Finance and Cash Management businesses for the top tier clients of the bank. Focus is to take an advisory role in consulting with clients on best practices in Trade Finance and Cash Management.
You will have:
- Approximately 10 years experience in Trade Finance/Financial Supply Chain and Cash Management for corporates with deep product knowledge globally
- Experience can be either on the banking or corporate side, or combination of both
- Consultative type experience a plus
- Knowledge of key regulation affecting banks and corporates (e.g. Basel, Dodd-Frank, SEPA ( Single Euro Payments Area ), etc.)
- Strong inter-personal and presentation skills to interact with senior client representatives
- Team-player, capable of coordinating deal teams and bringing the various parts of the bank together in deal circumstances
At Deutsche Bank, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action (M/F/D/V) employer.
Deutsche Bank - 19 months ago
Deutsche Bank AG is one of the top financial groups in the world and the largest bank in Germany, where it operates about 2,000 retail...