Ammunition Manager – |
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
This is a Proposal Position:
The purpose of this job posting is to identify Key Personnel for a task order pending award based in Fort Campbell, KY. The intent is that candidates selected for the proposal will have first consideration pending a contract award to IAP. Additional experience and qualifications are listed below.
LOCATION: CONUS – Fort Campbell
JOB SUMMARY: Manages and supervises the Installation Ammunition Supply Point (ASP). He coordinates the receipt, storage, issue, surveillance testing, maintenance, modification, destruction and demilitarization of conventional ammunition
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
· Manage Contractor ordnance operations support, and supervises the functional staff
across buildings/ Storage and Issue (RSSI) vessels positioned on the airfield and ASP.
Ordnance operations services include requisition, receipt, handling, storage, packaging, transportation, issue, inventorying, documenting, and security of serviceable ammunition and explosives ammunition stored at the ASP.
· Manage the Contractor’s operations to pass all required inspections including: Explosive Safety Inspection, DoD Explosive Safety Board Inspection, Ammunition Management Accountability Review, Quarterly Inventory Accuracy Officer Inventory Accuracy and Management Review, and Explosive Safety Self-Assessment Review audits and inspections.
· Oversee the expended brass turned in to Defense Reutilization and Marketing Office (DRMO.
· Oversee administrative support to ensure ordnance services are performed in a safe, proper and timely manner compliant with regulations. This includes maintenance and submittal of required documentation for ASP operations and inventories such as, Qual/Cert program, Inventory, Safety, Certifications, Security Surveys, and other required documents.
· Oversees the quality assurance specialists ( Ammunition Surveillance) QASAS
· Support deploying units- TAT (to accompany troops) when required
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Former Senior Warrant Officer (CW3-5 890 A) Ammunition Warrant Officer or former senior Non Commissioned Officer MOSC 89B40-50.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ten (10+) years of related experience
· Former experience in the Division Ammunition Office (DAO), Materiel Management Center at Division, Corps or Theater Level Support.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS : DoD/DoS Secret clearance required.
IAP Worldwide Services - 2 years ago
IAP - Your Global Challenges Partner
IAP is a leading provider of global-scale logistics, facilities management, and advanced professional...