General Purpose: Seeking a full time Analyst/Associate as a team member to assist in the valuation of businesses, securities, and intangible assets. The Analyst/Associate will work on a variety of valuation assignments in numerous industries.
Major Duties and Responsibilities: Analysts are responsible for developing financial models, performing economic and industry research, creating presentations and reports that are submitted to our clients, and certain day-to-day administrative tasks. SRR’s services are used for many purposes, including:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Financial, tax, and regulatory requirements
- Purchase price allocation and goodwill impairment studies
- Employee stock ownership plans
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Fairness and solvency opinions
- Estate and gift taxation
- Intellectual property disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Property taxation
- Feasibility studies
- Financing purposes
- Intermediate/advanced understanding of economics, financial theory and/or principles of accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills (primarily Excel and Word)
- Relationship-focused (with clients, peers, management, etc.)
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excels in a team-oriented work environment
- Shows creativity in problem solving
- Accountability and ability to multi-task
- Professional presence
Education and/or Training:
- 4-year degree necessary with an emphasis in finance or accounting
- Associate: 3-5 years business valuation experience
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
**An Equal Opportunity Employer**
Stout Risius Ross is committed to a policy of assuring that all applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned on the basis of qualifications and merit without discrimination based on any protected classification, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, handicap, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Stout Risius Ross - 20 months ago