The Oaktree Client Services department is responsible for delivering excellence in service related to Oaktree, its alternative investment products and business practices on behalf of the firm to clients globally.
Working with product-aligned Client Services Representatives, the Client Services analyst will excel in all areas of client relationship management: 1) inquiry management, 2) product management and 3) meeting management. The Client Services analyst will be required to partner with several Oaktree departments, including Marketing, Portfolio Analysis & Reporting (PAR), Portfolio Management, Legal, Compliance, Accounting, Diligence Services, and Marketing Programs and Collateral to assist with investors’ needs.
- Serve as a point of contact in responding to investor inquiries across Oaktree strategies
- Support investor requests and needs
- Evaluate requests against established disclosure rules
- Assist in quarterbacking investor requests through resolution
- Understand Oaktree’s products and operational structure to be able to draft responses to investor inquiries where appropriate (i.e., information is available through self-service mechanisms)
- Where information is not readily available, coordinate with the appropriate internal resources to respond to investor requests
- Assist in the creation of materials for Oaktree funds, such as talking points, webcast materials and product commentary.
- Assist in the preparation of client reviews and other client meetings through agenda preparation, custom collateral, meeting briefing packets, etc.
- The successful candidate will have outstanding initiative and be a self-starter.
- Excellent oral and written business communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills.
- He/She will be team-oriented and collaborative and must possess strong integrity and professionalism.
- BA or BS from a leading undergraduate institution;
- Foundation in investment finance and/or asset management concepts and ability to acquire thorough knowledge of the legal, accounting, compliance and investment aspects of all alternative investment products offered by Oaktree;
- Highly resourceful; ability to exercise superior judgment regarding investor requests;
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal); and
- Ability to acquire FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses on an accelerated timetable.
For everyone who wants to try it before they buy it, Flexpaq Corporation offers a solution. The company manufactures samples for cosmetic,...