Analyst/Instructor IIs will enhance ETG's mission with their prior military training and assessment experience and strong background in Navy expeditionary operations and planning. The preferred individuals will support multiple, complex projects associated with training and assessing deployable expeditionary staffs.
Required Bachelor's degree in operations research, military science, management or equivalent area.
Direct experience in the field of operational staff planning and one (or more) of the following qualifications:
1. NEC 9502
2. NEC 9518
3. Graduate of one of the following courses of instruction:
a. IDC JIT (A-012-0077)
b. IDC JIT MTT (A-012-1011)
c. Naval Leadership Facilitator (P-012-0045)
d. Facilitator Training Course (P-012-0075)
e. Nuclear Instructor Qualifications (A-661-0108)
f. Nuclear Instructor Qualifications (A-661-0109)
g. Other Military Service instructor equivalent
4. Completion of an accredited and state approved teaching certification program
5. Completion of a graduate degreee from an accredited college or university
6. Demonstrated experience instructing courses and training students at an appropriate level
- Recent and relevant Navy LVC and simulation training development and execution at the tactical and operational level.
- Familiarization with NECC type-unit warfare missions, functions and capabilities and NECC type-unit Navy Mission Essential Tasks
- Recent and relevant experience with Navy training systems, processes and instruction.
- Recent and relevant US Navy FRTP and Integrated Phase training requirements.
- Minimum of ten (10) years active military service.
- Participated in deployment and/or employment of NECC type forces or equivalent.
- Possess knowledge in a designated expeditionary field or discipline.
- Broad range of experience in principles, practices and procedures of a military training and readiness.
Prevailance, Inc. - 11 months ago