Analyst/Senior Analyst, Digital Marketing Onsite Team-13004362
The Digital Marketing Onsite team is a significant driver of new CCSG Cardmembers into the American Express franchise. The team is dedicated to delivering best in class digital marketing and card shopping experiences with the goal of growing new CCSG accounts and spend acquired. The Digital Marketing Onsite team oversees the Personal Cards shopping experience on AmericanExpress.com.
This Analyst will work closely with the team to drive conversation rates and innovation in the Onsite channel. This role offers an opportunity to gain digital marketing skills, an understanding of the Acquisition business, channel management experience, and the ability to drive strong results.
- Help formulate and execute larger channel strategy with the goal of increasing the number of Cards acquired, improving conversion and ROI
- Manage end to end campaign execution for the onsite channel including system set-up, coordinating creative development and feedback, and managing expenses and timelines
- Lead forecasting and budget activities
- Reporting support for the onsite team
- Successfully manage and build cross-functional relationships across multiple internal & external partners
- Candidate must have a strong mix of analytical skills and strategic thinking with a demonstrated ability to drive business results
- Internet or Direct Response experience a plus
- Solid project management and organizational skills including attention to detail, handling multiple priorities, managing tight timelines, driving flawless execution
- Proven ability to build and leverage relationships in order to influence multiple workstreams across internal & external partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Desire to join a high-profile, results-oriented and dynamic team
- BA/BS required
- Excel proficiency
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...