USfalcon recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking an Analyst/Technical Manager to work out of Shaw AFB, SC and in the following OCONUS locations: Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, and Jordan.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution Southwest Asia-related specialty, to include but not limited to, Arabic studies, international business, international terrorism, trends and analysis, intelligence/counterintelligence, etc., and have at least four (4) years of analytical experience in human source operations, counterintelligence, and counterterrorism within the past three (3) years. This degree requirement may be substituted for five (5) years of analytical experience supporting human derived source operations and counterintelligence within the past three (3) years.
- Previous assignment in the USCENTCOM/AFCENT AOR or have accomplished comprehensive or analytical studies supporting the USCENTCOM/AFCENT AOR within the past three (3) years.
- Final Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Working level knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access), Analyst Notebook, as well as developing and conducting link analysis of complex organizational and/or individual relationships.
- Conduct all-source foreign intelligence and terrorism analysis.
- Independently conduct in-depth research, collection, collation, analysis and link analysis of a wide range of extremely complex information.
- Prepare comprehensive foreign intelligence and terrorism informational or analytical products.
- Coordinate with representatives at intelligence agencies at USCENTCOM, AFCENT, and/or other agencies at the discretion of 2 FIR.
- Develop and maintain professional liaison contacts with US counterparts, to include military and national-level intelligence and counter-terrorism agencies.
- Ensure all products and briefings produced in support of this contract are in strict compliance with security classification, restrictive caveats, and dissemination directives.
- Prepare and deliver briefings to senior officials regarding threat information impacting USAF/DoD personnel and resources in the USCENTCOM/AFCENT AOR.
- Review and provide feedback on AFOSI-generated intelligence reports emanating from within the USCENTCOM/AFCENT AOR.
- For contract analysts performing duties at 24 EFIS subordinate units throughout the USCENTCOM AOR, the primary focus should be on tactical threat analysis which includes fusing intelligence and data from multiple sources and varying classifications to identify threats, trends, structures of terrorist cells, their location, plotting attack information (such as fire-points, impact sites, timeline, etc) and assist in the development of targeting packages.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
USFalcon - 11 months ago