Our client is seeking a analyst for laboratory information systems.
- Writes business applications computer software.
- Develops statements of problems and requirements, designs system and programs and writes supporting computer programs.
- Works with system users to define business applications.
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems; develops user and operational documentation.
- Plans, conducts and coordinates programming application activities for Core Laboratories.
- Participates with system users in the investigation and evaluation of new proposals and system requirements.
- Codes, tests and documents moderately to highly complex programs in specialized languages. Prepares or modifies job control language an tests the implementation for conformance to the design.
- Assists in preparation of systems specification including revising manuals, design of forms and computer output and documenting user procedures.
- Performs functions of total computer design for moderately to highly complex problems including specification of interfaces, file content and format, and general logic considerations.
- Develops and executes unit test programs to ensure correctness of implementation.
- Prepares work plans for all assignments and reports progress of plans to Project Leader.
- Designs and develops user and operational documentation.
- A Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum of three (3) years progressive experience in systems analysis and/or programming, required, or High School Diploma (or equivalent) plus a minimum of five (5) years progressive experience in systems analysis and/or programming.
- Must have Cerner Millennium experience.
Smith Arnold Partners is a Stamford, Connecticut based highly specialized technical professional and executive search firm that has helped thousands of companies and people make a professional connection. Smith Arnold Partners has successfully completed searches on behalf of the most recognizable firms in the United States.
Smith Arnold Partners - 20 months ago