Provide administrative and technical business solutions for assigned projects. Identify areas for improvements or new processes. Assist in defining business requirements, software specifications, applications or designing workflow processes.
· Assist in designing business and technical requirements to support new business functions, improve internal processes, and satisfy external customer requests, and change or enhance the functions of current programs for the same reasons.
- Evaluate current and future business needs with regard to automation, technology and improved business processes.
· Collect requirements of proposed application systems or business mandates, evaluate and recommend applicable solutions, design a system of data and procedures to meet the requirements, work with software developers and system programmers to create specifications, test programs, implement the system and train the users.
· Provide project management skills, develop work plans and act as Project Lead for all assigned projects.
- Responsible for complex systems process analysis and design. Perform exploratory data analyses and present findings to both technical and non technical audiences.
· Produce quantitative reports/presentations for dissemination to all levels of the organization.
- Complete all required documentation to meet department standards.
- Interface with external customers whenever needed.
- Support special projects and Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements.
· Assist internal and external customers with questions about system solutions, business solutions and procedures.
- Work with internal Associates to identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement.
- Assist in training new associates both within department and within business units.
- Participate in any/all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements as specified within your departmental goals. This is in addition to, the completion of any activities necessary for the maintenance of professional affiliations or organizational requirements.
- As required by changing business needs, complete additional responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience:
8+ years business/systems analysis
5+ years project management experience
4+ years progressive business operations experience, preferably in managed care or retail optical
Excellent analytical skills
Ability to access, compile and analyze large volume data sets into concise and precise information
Excellent presentation skills
Excellent communication skills
Ability to define business processes into manageable components
Ability to understand and analyze metrics
Excellent PC skills
Ability to work independently a well as part of a team
Ability to multitask
Excellent organizational skills