Is this You?
Learn more about what people have to say about working with Just Energy: http:// bit.ly/TEvLKI .
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Hudson Energy Solar, Just Energy, Momentis, National Home Services, Tara Energy, and Terra Grain Fuels. We are expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
Learn about the Energy, Opportunity, and Growth of working at Just Energy: http:// bit.ly/TEyC6z
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Your key accountabilities:
- Provide gross margin reporting and analysis for retail electricity and natural gas deliveries
- Work with supply, load forecasting, operations and finance to gather and report gross margin for retail electricity and natural gas activities
- Provided the company with current information and incite related to specific ISO cost components
- Reconcile expected results to actual results for commodity deliveries
- Utilize actual results (i.e. market settlements) to improve forecasted result
- Provide a feedback loop of actual settled data to the pricing desk and assist in the calibration of retail pricing models
- Work with the team to implement processes and systems to facilitate the activities above
Your background includes:
- 2- 4 years’ of mid office or back office experience in the energy sector (settlements, pricing, accounting, daily p&l, etc.)
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or similar disciplines
- Strong analytical skills
- Retail commodity experience a plus, some electricity or natural gas experience required
- Able to work with large data sets and create information from data
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Dynamic interpersonal skills: works well with others, builds effective working relationships throughout the organization
Follow us on:
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube
Just Energy - 7 months ago
Just Energy seeks a more just outcome for its customers, when it comes to energy prices. The natural gas and electricity marketer...