Please note that the requirements specified in this posting are the basic qualifications required for the Analyst, Primary Market Research position; however, job title will be dependent on the candidate's level of experience in those requirements.
Serves as internal consultant to provide guidance in areas of critical business need, including project planning, meeting management, and presentation of analysis from primary market research studies. Works closely with brand teams and new product planning team to provide business critical insight and coordination of cross-functional teams.
Qualifications Please note that the requirements specified in this posting are the basic qualifications required for the Analyst, Primary Market Research position; however, job title will be dependent on the candidate's level of experience in those requirements.
- Proactive and timely management of market research projects which includes defining objectives, developing timelines, writing requests for proposals, selecting vendors, managing budget, generating sample lists, designing screeners and questionnaires, developing research plans, providing actionable recommendations and presenting findings.
- Organizes information to assist in analyzing future products and makes recommendations for the development of new products or services.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of specific therapeutic areas including current and future market trends.
- Prepares and gives presentations to senior management on matters concerning market planning and analysis, product selection, and changing business environment.
- Able to manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
- Management of relationships with vendors, ad agencies, internal clients and co-promotion partner.
- Guides vendors on analytic plans, methodologies, and final deliverables.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Education and Experience:
- BA or BS in business, marketing, and social sciences.
- 2+ year's market research experience.
- Good working knowledge in one or more of the following: SPSS, Microsoft Office such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Advanced degree in business, marketing, and social sciences.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Complete understanding of qualitative and working knowledge of quantitative market research.
- Knowledge of industry practices.
- Knowledge of market research principles and practices.
- Ability to actively listen to clients to assure research design addresses business needs. Ability to actively and objectively listen to respondents to assure accurate reporting of results.
- Appropriate communication and presentation skills.
- Project planning and project management skills.
- Vendor and budget management.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Takeda Pharmaceuticals - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard