About ICF International
If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International.
Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our own company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
Our website is www.icfi.com.
ICF is seeking self-motivated, detail-oriented candidate to take a significant role in the development and implementation of energy efficiency programs for a variety of residential and commercial products. The Analyst is responsible for analyzing and assessing data in order to assist with the development and delivery of accurate, timely, and high quality products and services. An Analyst works on multiple projects and interacts with all levels of staff.
As the first of 3 mid-level professional positions, Analysts at ICF are expected to apply their academic and past work experience knowledge to a wide variety of projects, and interact with internal and external experts in their field of expertise. This position may serve as a technical resource to junior staff.
- Serve as a liaison between government and industry stakeholders (product manufacturers, trade associations, test laboratories, energy efficiency advocates, and others), building strong relationships to facilitate program implementation.
- Conduct research, analysis, and industry outreach on energy efficiency and related topics.
- Develop/review reports such as those that analyze industry trends, summarize stakeholder compliance with program requirements, and identify opportunities for energy savings.
- Assist with developing and implementing program strategies.
- Review technical and marketing data from industry stakeholders to evaluate compliance with program requirements.
- Assist with the implementation of efforts to ensure the energy efficiency of residential and commercial products.
- Maintain and report on program data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Public Policy, Engineering, Social Sciences, or related disciplines.
- 2+ years of work experience
- Experience and/or strong interest in energy efficiency, sustainability, and/or environmental policies and programs
- Data management experience
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office
- Exceptional research skills, including qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Presentation skills, including experience delivering small group presentations.
- Strong outreach and self-motivation skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and outstanding level of professionalism.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and analysis of raw data
- Experience designing or implementing quality control or quality assurance programs
- Experience with product or laboratory testing/certification
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
- Recognizes and supports the need for change. Adopts new system and processes to support evolving business needs.
- Recognizes own strengths, limitations and personal motivations.
- Demonstrates trustworthiness and upholds the highest ethical standards.
- Identifies and collects the information needed to solve a problem effectively.
- Identifies and meets the needs of clients within established guidelines.
- Checks for alignment between client expectations and ICF deliverables.
- Stays up-to-date on relevant technical area(s) of expertise.
- Understands task expectations and how tasks fit in the overall project.
- Clearly expresses ideas, thoughts, and concepts in writing.
- Organizes written work in a manner that is clear, easy to follow, and tailored for the intended audience.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at
ICF International - 6 months ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...