Auto req ID 6670BR
Job Title Analyst - Financial Reporting
Business Unit Masco Corporation
Job Posting Category Accounting/Finance
Country United States
Located at the Masco corporate offices in Taylor, Michigan, the successful candidate will assist in the preparation of various financial statements including quarterly 10-Q’s and annual 10-K. Reporting to the Manager of Financial Reporting, the incumbent will also be involved in various analyses and special projects.
The selected candidate will assist in the preparation of:
- Daily and monthly General Ledger responsibilities for several small support business units
- Monthly consolidations
- Special projects (lean process improvements, HFM enhancements, etc.)
- Assistance with the preparation of the quarterly 10-Q’s and annual 10-K and related analysis, quarterly Fluctuation analysis and Proxy reporting
- Preparation of annual Pension financial statements
Masco is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a culture that supports our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 – 5 years relevant work experience in accounting/finance; preferably some audit experience
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills with a high level of competence and proficiency in financial reporting and/or financial analysis
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and written/oral communication skills.
- High level of professional excellence characterized by sound judgment skills and drive for results
- Software skills: advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel skills required, knowledge of HFM preferred
- Ability to handle dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Self-started, detail oriented
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and interact effectively with senior financial management
J2W Category J2WACCOUNT
Masco - 10 months ago
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading ma...