Retail Operations Analyst - (Planogram) for the L'Oreal Paris and Maybelline NY Garnier essie teams on the Rite Aid account.
This position located in Berkeley Heights, NJ office.
Responsible for the management of all aspects of planograming process. Identify opportunities and problem areas and develop solutions for improvement. Will be responsible for managing the planogram process for assigned account/accounts.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Develop planograms with NAM and Catman
- Create and manage planogram timeline
- Conduct space to sales analyses
- Add/delete recommendations
- Planogram request forms
- Forecast, manage and place update kit & BOM orders
- Time & Motion studies
- Graphic and merchandising review meetings (internal & external)
- RMM liaison
- Set walls
- Manage distribution reporting
- Pipe order assessment and planning with NAM & supply chain
- Field all store inquiries / calls
- Maintenance of store set size listing
- Manage model store walls (graphics, plastic & product
- Qualifications, Knowledge & Know-How required
- Four year degree required.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills a must.
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Ability to Interact Effectively
- Results Oriented.
- Very flexible to change.
- Sensitivity to Metier.
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Knowledge of Nielsen/IRI software and system.
- Account specific software.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.
L'OREAL USA - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a...