Danville Capital is a privately owned entrepreneurial investment firm currently seeking a single company to acquire, actively manage, and grow. Our business model is similar to that of a small private equity firm. Danville is currently seeking an Intern Analyst.
The is a part time position for Fall 2014. The Intern Analyst will be required to work remotely for 10-20 hours/week, beginning early August. In addition, Danville Capital is looking to hire one local intern to work in our San Mateo office.
- Source potential acquisition targets through phone, email, and mail campaigns
- Interface regularly with investment bankers, business brokers, and other intermediaries
- Analyze potential target companies' financial statements, business models, and statistics
- Summarize analyses and make recommendations to Danville's principal
- Identify and research specific priority industries
- Compose and distribute regular newsletters to intermediaries, sellers, and investors
- Build and diligently maintain a CRM database
- Approve and sign non-disclosure agreements
- Collaborate daily with other Intern Analysts to develop efficient strategies and execute effectively as a team
- Meet regularly with the principal
- A comprehensive understanding of corporate financial statements
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- A keen interest in business
- A strong work ethic
- An energetic, positive attitude
Please submit a cover letter and resume to apply.
- A business-related major
- At least 1 years of undergraduate education
InternMatch - 4 months ago
Danville Capital is a privately owned, entrepreneurial investment firm currently seeking a single company to acquire, actively manage, and...