Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. (TMS) is the marketing, sales, distribution and customer service arm of Toyota, Lexus and Scion. Established in 1957, TMS markets products and services through a network of more than 1,400 Toyota, Lexus and Scion dealers. Toyota directly employs more than 34,000 people in the U.S. and sold more than 1.76 million vehicles in 2011.
Apply advanced research and understanding of infrastructure technology developments to develop infrastructure strategies and innovative technology roadmaps
Participate in complex, technical phases of the creation and development of infrastructure designs
Research, test and document procedures for installation and configuration of new hardware and software products and versions
Stay informed and current in state-of-the art and evolving technologies
Analyze, assess, and trend capacity, resource usage, license compliance and hardware
Maintain accuracy of infrastructure components in the CMDB
Participate in projects identifying solutions, risks and mitigations during the project planning process; communicate and influence decisions to senior management and stakeholders
Work closely to ensure hardware and software procurement requirements are met
Present assessments of infrastructure management service providers for quality assurance (QA) and standards compliance for project and technology uplift deliverables; identify issuess and make recommendations toward contract changes
Assess and make contract change recommendations on infrastructure vendors (e.g., Verizon, Cisco, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, Avaya, EMC) for the purpose of technology innovation, return on investment, and service management
Provide expertise on complex systems when issue escalations occur
In-depth understanding and Expertise in Linux system administration, specifically rpm based distributions (Red Hat/CentOS/OL) including Kickstart, the use of package management tools (APT/Yum), the ability to write spec files and build RPM packages.
In-depth understanding of virtualization technologies such as VMWare, Parallels Virtuozzo, KVM, and Xen,
Possess significant experience deploying and supporting virtualization and/or cloud based technologies
Experience supporting UNIX (Solaris) environments, and Solaris zones.
Working experience with at least one of the application servers; JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere,
Demonstrable experience and knowledge of web servers, application servers and databases
Knowledge of mid/large data center environments
Expertise implementing and supporting monitoring and notification tools (Big Brother for example)
Possess significant experience supporting multiple SAN platforms
Demonstrable experience and knowledge in fundamental networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP)
Possess the ability to write and maintain detailed administrative scripts.
Possess significant experience with and understanding of networking equipment and technologies (load balancers, switches, routers, firewalls)
Experience with configuration management and deployment technologies.
discipline or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration with IS focus, related
Required Related Experience (including any required technology, application and/or functional
the Enterprise Service Bus.
- Understands the use of portfolio management of Services that gets developed and delivered through
- 3 to 8 years experience in business application design, development, systems installation
- Effective group facilitation and negotiation skills, guide teams in making decisions by consensus..
- Detailed knowledge of technologies and methodologies deployed within Toyota.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship
- Demonstrated leadership of multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups.
- Successfully developed and implemented new technology.
- Good to have experience and working knowledge of WS Registry and Repository or similar technology.
Broker, WebSphere MQ, WSRR and DataPower
- Development experience of the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technology stack, WebSphere Message
(e.g., ETL, FTP, Web Services etc.).
- Working knowledge of WebSphere Process Server
- Previous experience in creating and reviewing Schema/WDSL
- NT, Unix and OS operating systems.
- Visio, PowerPoint and other diagrammatic tools.
- Unix shell scripting language.
- XML, UML and RUP methodology and development lifecycle
- Well versed with other industry best practices in integration and data transformation mechanisms
Information Systems/Information Technology
US-CA-Greater Los Angeles-Torrance
TMS - Toyota Motor Sales
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Jul 19, 2013, 3:15:13 PM
Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) primarily conducts business in the automotive industry. Toyota also conducts business in the finance and...