Manage and Analyze
party testing process from start to finish; independently communicate all noncompliant issues with vendors.
Oversee 3rd party inspection process;
determine vendor scheduling, track, review reports, work with vendors on corrective actions, and follows up with vendors to meet delivery.
Investigates potential testing/ quality issues from customer/store complaints,
ompiles and interprets store return and damage data ; provides recommendations to manager.
Conducts product audits related to Restricted Substance Compliance and overall product quality.
Analyzes data and advises plan of action recommendations to manager.
Manager as required.
wash and wear tests as requested to verify fabric claims
and/or any potential quality issues
Analyzes product at concept stage; provides recommendation for care
or material change.
Partners with Manager in onboarding new vendors and independently handles follow-up discussions concerning testing & labeling procedures.
- BA or AS
textile science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in quality or testing in a retail environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills; Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately and objectively apply company and regulatory requirements and recognize the importance of acting immediately in all matter of protecting Brand integrity.
- Technical knowledge of apparel
construction and/or garment
production a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prioritize work with minimal direction and manage time appropriately to meet/exceed deadlines while producing quality results.
- Customer focused team player and collaborator;
ability to build strong-cross functional relationships.
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. - 10 months ago
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ - ASNA), is a leading national specialty retailer of apparel for women and tween girls, operating, through...