This accounting/finance team member will be responsible for assisting the department with financial reporting and financial analysis of certain publicly registered REITs.
- Assist with preparation of the external financial reports (Form 10-K, Form 10-Q, etc.), including detailed supporting schedules
- Assist with the tie out of amounts included in the Company’s 10-Q and 10-K financial statements and support schedules
- Compile supporting documentation for properties acquired which are disclosed in the Company’s prospectus supplements
- Assist with the preparation of documentation to support the quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Assist with the preparation and tie out of the Company’s XBRL tagging submission
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly and annual debt compliance calculations and reports
- Assist in the preparation and data entry of the purchase price allocation analysis for properties acquired
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications.
Cole Capital Advisors - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard