The Cadmus Group seeks an Analyst to join the Energy Services Division. Analysts are expected to conduct primary and secondary research on behalf of Cadmus’ energy clients, analyze the results of the research, and then create draft and final reports on the results, including developing recommendations.
Analysts should have interest, and preferably experience, in the field of energy management or energy efficiency, in social science research methods, and in program evaluation. They should also be highly motivated to perform and learn, be able to work collaboratively and independently, manage assigned tasks and projects from start to finish with input from supervisors, and have exceptional written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Work independently or with supervision to manage research projects and participate in research efforts, ensuring consistency and quality of research methods.
- Conduct primary and secondary research.
- Analyze interview, survey, and focus group research and utility and energy efficiency program data, using SPSS, Excel or other analytical software, to identify trends, summarize program events, and to describe the relationship of program activities to program results.
- Document findings visually and/or verbally for memos and reports to clients.
- Assist with sections of proposals as assigned, ensuring accuracy of content and adherence to Cadmus format.
- Proofread the writing of peers as assigned to ensure technical accuracy.
- Undergraduate degree in the social sciences, environmental studies, or a related field
- Strong critical thinking and qualitative analytical skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Some domestic travel may be required
- Familiarity with energy sector or utility industry
- Familiarity with conducting social science research (including research plans, methods, analysis, reporting).
- Experience with surveys, focus groups, literature reviews, program evaluations a plus.
- Candidates with experience using statistical software packages (i.e. SAS, SPSS, etc.) as well as candidates with advanced MS Excel skills.
This position will be located in our Boulder, CO office.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.