Cadmus seeks an Analyst to join the Energy Services Division. Analysts are expected to conduct primary and secondary research on behalf of Cadmus’ energy clients, perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of the results of the research, and then create draft and final reports on the results, including developing recommendations.
Analysts should have interest, and preferably experience, in the field of energy efficiency or energy management, in social science research methods, and in program evaluation. They should also be highly motivated to perform and learn, be able to work collaboratively and independently, manage assigned tasks and projects from start to finish with input from supervisors, and have exceptional written, verbal, and analytical skills.
• Work independently or with supervision to manage research projects and participate in research efforts, ensuring consistency and quality of research methods,
• Conduct primary and secondary research.
• Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of survey and focus group research and utility and energy efficiency program data, using SPSS, Excel or other analytical software, to identify trends, summarize program events, and to describe the relationship of program activities to program results.
• Document findings visually and/or verbally for memos and reports to clients in a clear and concise manner.
• Assist with sections of proposals as assigned, ensuring accuracy of content and adherence to Cadmus format.
• Check the writing of peers as assigned to ensure technical accuracy.
• Assist with project management activities such as internal coordination and budget tracking.
• Undergraduate degree in the social sciences, environmental sciences, or a related field.
• Excellent writing and communication skills:
o Professional technical writing
o Pro-active communication
• Strong organization and management skills.
• Experience with MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• 1-2 years professional experience in a related field.
• Some domestic travel may be required.
• Familiarity with energy sector or utility industry
• Applied experience with conducting qualitative social science research (including research plans, methods, analysis, and reporting).
• Experience with surveys, focus groups, literature reviews, and program process evaluations a plus.
• Candidates with intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills are sought.
This position will be located in our Portland, OR office.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 13 months ago