KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com .
The team: Division Finance, Financial Planning & Analysis
In supporting a $250M+ business division, the financial planning & analysis organization handles all accounting and finance-related activities. Division executives and business leaders look upon us to provide analytical support to important strategic decisions. Our mandate is to design, implement and manage the processes that support business needs, including but not limited to developing financial forecast models, generating various management reports, monitoring key performance indicators and assisting both S-T and L-T strategic planning activities. We also conduct internal reviews of all business deals and comply with internal control and auditing requirements.
The role: Financial Analyst
We are looking for a well-rounded individual with excellent data analysis & problem solving skills to be a key contributor in a dynamic business environment. In this role, you are responsible for maintaining book-ship-revenue process, running revenue plan and planning for a few gross margin components. You will work closely with multiple business parties and internal clients and have a large impact on divisional and company financial performance. You should be able to perform deep dives into the underlying assumptions and quantitative details of all analysis. You will gain valuable experience in this position, which offers significant responsibility and interaction with senior management as well as considerable opportunity to add innovative ideas to the organization.
- Revenue forecast and planning based on business outlook, develop tools to identify risks and opportunities in the revenue plan
- Assume ownership of book-ship-revenue process, partner with various business owners to understand the key drivers & issues of the business, and drive the target
- Provide forecast on various gross margin components, monitor and report monthly results against plan and forecast
- Handle monthly and quarterly close process, meet regular corporate deliverables.
- Prepare quarterly executive review reports
- Perform ad hoc analysis and special projects
- Support and implement process improvements as well as system improvements
- Advanced Excel skill and data-mining skill
- Working knowledge on SAP & TM1
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Dependable and responsible, motivated to learn new knowledge, desire to attack complex problems
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and multi-task
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Strong ability to partner and build relationships with internal clients
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Bachelor's Level Degree with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- MBA preferred
- Auditing experience desirable
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 4 years of experience. OR Master's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...