Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
- Provide research, analysis, identification, evaluation and cataloging potential intelligence and information sources supporting JIOWC and Joint Staff/CCMD IO assessment, integration, advocacy, and force development efforts
- Support creation and maintenance of communities of interest of intelligence professionals needed to support JIOWC operational requirements
- Support development and tracking of JIOWC intelligence requirements
- Provide information environment focused joint intelligence preparation of the operational environment (JIPOE) to support JIOWC mission requirements; human influence support folders; and visually represent these projects using common database applications.
- At least 5 years experience providing intelligence support to regional and functional Combatant Commands
- Familiarity with standard intelligence applications, databases, and automated tools
- Experience in collection management highly desired
- Experience providing intelligence support to Information Operations highly desired
- Experience with JOPES desired
- Requires TS clearance with SCI eligibility at time of award.
Number of Positions
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 21 months ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...